* In general, and for traceability purposes, it's important to return any probes or devices "deemed defective" in their original bag or pouch.
The products must have been purchased from us less than 1 year ago.
* You will find, below, the 2 forms to be returned to us with each product, at the following address:
After-Sales Service - Sophie MAMBERTI
PO BOX 51448
13785 AUBAGNE CEDEX
* Upon receipt of your package, our quality department will check them.
If the after-sales service is validated by our service, a credit note (valid for 1 year) will be issued.
If the guarantee is not applicable, the shipping and return costs will remain at your expense.
* Checks to do before returning the probe
The questions to ask first:
- Check the cable for defects
If the patient has just had her period or has just ovulated, it is possible that high hormone (oestrogen) levels - as during menstruation or during ovulation - may help to reduce or even cancel out the sensation when the current passes,
- Test the probe in the hand to check whether the current is flowing or not.
IMPORTANT / WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PROCESS INCOMPLETE RETURNS :
1/ THE PROBE MUST BE CLEANED BEFOREHAND,
2/ THE PROBE MUST BE RETURNED IN ITS ORIGINAL BAG.
3/ THE PATIENT'S NAME MUST BE WRITTEN ON THE BAG.
4/ THE DEVICES MUST BE RETURNED IN THEIR ORIGINAL BAG WITH ALL ACCESSORIES (2 CABLES + BATTERIES + INSTRUCTIONS).
5/ THE PURCHASE INVOICE MUST BE ATTACHED
We remain at your disposal for any further information.