A sexual dysfunction, or sexual disorder, denoting a difficulty experienced by one or more individuals during a certain stage of sexual activity.
They can involve desire, excitement or even orgasm ...
When the genitals are affected ...
Vaginitis, urinary tract infections (infection transmitted sexually), can cause severe vaginal pain during sexual intercourse, contributions to the drying of the mucous membranes.
Certain pathologies such as endometriosis (pain during intercourse) can also cause severe pain, remaining in the woman's memory and which can lead to real blockages linked to the sexual act.
When pregnancy changes sexual desire ...
The factors of desire variation:
- Nausea, pain or vomiting during the first trimester of pregnancy;
- Increased sexual arousal due to the activation of sexual irrigation during the second trimester;
- Increased physical difficulties due to body transformations that can influence sexual desire
All of these factors can affect a woman's life during this time and have real consequences on sex life.
The reason for sexual dysfunction for women :
- Related to the pressure of the baby’s weight during pregnancy.
- Related to childbirth during the passage of the baby causing a tear. We also carry out Episiotomies (consists of incising the perineum to avoid tears)
Thus, perineal reeducation sessions allow to regain a better tone to prevent possible urinary leakage.